SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Preserved Egyptian Bug Favor - 13 Days of Handmade Halloween - Day 10

It's day 10 of the 13 Days of Handmade Halloween and Natalie Mayhew of Fern and Maple is sharing how to make a Preserved Egyptian Bug Favor.  I don't love bugs....I mean...really, I don't....so, any project where a 'bug' is not alive is totally my speed.




Thanks, Natalie, what a cool idea! I know for sure my kids would love to make these....and a not live bug is the best bug :)

This project is part of our 13 Days of Handmade Halloween series.  Don't forget to follow along with the series on social media - just make sure to use the hashtag #13DOHH2016 to see all the other great projects from our Handmade Makers and share your projects too - we'd love to see what you create!  There will be a prize for my favorite Halloween creation!





LET'S GET SOCIAL!
Find more celebrations and Halloween fun @cwbdparties on 
InstagramFacebookTwitter and Pinterest


Keep up with what our host of makers are sharing this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails